Poultry & Agriculture
- Poultry health lab approved for official Control of Salmonella in Poultry Order (CSPO) testing by DEFRA and Scottish Government.
- Certified to carry out microbiological and serological testing across all aspects of poultry, including bird production, and hatchery / factory hygiene monitoring.
- BS EN ISO 6579:2017 appendix D of Lion Code used for testing environmental samples.
- Lion Code Manual processes used in all egg testing.
- Covering all areas of the United Kingdom.
We also participate in the Animal Plant Health Agency’s interlaboratory testing programme for Salmonella in the Control of Salmonella in Poultry Order and currently maintain 100% accuracy.
- We supply all sampling materials for rearers and layers.
- Kits include pre-paid and addressed labels for ease of submission.
- Test reports are sent out within 3 days for Non-Detected results.
- Presumed positives are reported by both telephone and email for quickest possible contact.
- We will keep you informed of the progress on confirmation.
We are also accredited to carry out all the water testing requirements for your poultry facilities, as detailed in our water testing section.