- UKAS accredited since 2003, see our UKAS certificate.
- Accredited tests for all standard water microorganisms, and legionella.
- Public Health Authority interlaboratory testing participation – 100% accurate reporting rate to date.
- Same day testing on samples received by 15:00, special arrangements can be made for those received later.
- TVC @22°C
- TVC @37°C
- Sulphite reducing bacteria
- E coli
- E coli 0157 #
- Salmonella #
Tests Marked with # are not UKAS accredited
We supply all sampling materials as standard. Recommended bottle sizes below. We can also provide full sampling and collection services.
Tests Minimum Volume Required:
- Legionella 1 litre recommended (300ml minimum)
- Potable – 4 tests 100ml
- Potable – 6 tests 500ml
- Pool / Spa 500ml
- Mineral Water 1 litre
Reports are sent via email each night to the appropriate individual.
Results are available in a range of formats:
- The simplest form is an Excel file covering your last 180 days samples
- Access to our Lambda Gateway creates graphs and trend reports which are excellent for investigative work.
- Test reports are sent out via email in PDF format.
- A separate PDF report is sent alerting you to your ‘Out of Specification’(OOS) results.