- UKAS accredited since 2003, see our schedule of accreditation on our About Us page.
- First UKAS accredited laboratory in Scotland for Legionella Testing.
- Accredited tests for all standard water microorganisms, and Legionella.
- Member of the Legionella Control Association (LCA statement of Compliance and Certificate of Membership).
- Public Health Authority interlaboratory testing participation – 100% accurate reporting rate to date.
- Same day testing on samples collected in mainland Scotland. Our transport team works with our customers to assist getting samples back to the lab providing a seamless chain of custody of all samples.
- TVC @22°C
- TVC @37°C
- Sulphite reducing bacteria
- E coli
- E coli 0157 #
- Salmonella #
Tests Marked with # are not UKAS accredited
Reports are sent via email each night to the appropriate individual.
Results are available in a range of formats:
The simplest form is an Excel file covering your last 180 days samples
Access to our Lambda Gateway creates graphs and trend reports which are excellent for investigative work.
Test reports are sent out via email in PDF format.
A separate PDF report is sent alerting you to your ‘Out of Specification’(OOS) results.
Routine Sample Types:
• Drinking water
• Mineral water
• Hospitals (we are also accredited for TVC testing endoscope rinse waters).
• Pools and Spas
• Tank and Cooling Towers
We supply all sampling materials as standard. Recommended bottle sizes below. We can also provide full sampling and collection services.
Tests Minimum Volume Required:
• Legionella 1 litre recommended (300ml minimum)
• Potable – 4 tests 100ml
• Potable – 6 tests 500ml
• Pool / Spa 500ml
• Reverse Osmosis (RO) – 500ml
• Mineral Water 1 litre