Express Micro Science carries out water testing, air quality testing, and surface testing for hospitals and pharmaceutical companies. All our testing uses internationally recognised methods such as EP, BP, USP, ISO and EN. We can also easily implement any customer supplied methods you wish to be used.
- Providing environmental monitoring to pharmaceutical industry
- Quantitative and qualitative sampling.
- Use of static air plates and/or samplers.
- Contact plates and swabs also available.
- Full on site sampling and transportation available.
- Labs open to audits.
Standard tests include:
- TVC at 30°C for 3 days using Tryptone Soya Agar.
- Fungi (both yeast and moulds) using Sabouraud Dextrose Agar.
- Incubation, enumeration, and contaminant identification to species level available.
- Also offering sterility tests on cell and virus cultures.
- Pharmacopoeial methods used as standard.